Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- The Prime Minister had announced the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’ an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of India’s independence - and this included competitions in three categories .
- The challenge was to encourage and maximise participation among school children to participate in – and ensure a great turnout.
Solution: Deepali conceptualised, planned a mammoth team comprising highly motivated presenters, trained and mentored by Deepali personnel interacted with children and by appealing to their patriotic instincts – and requested them for their participation in 3 specific competitions for AZADI KA AMRIT MAHOTSAV.
The outreach achieved new heights by hosting more than 18000 Zoom meetings in 62 days with a screen time of 94 lakh minutes for meetings in the middle of a COVID stricken season
- A 400 strong team of tele-callers, Presenters & Data miners went off the script and beyond the call of duty, in less than a total of 120 days – to school management and Heads of Institutions on behalf of the Ministry of Culture.
- More than 19 lakh students nationwide were contacted and total participation of 5,16,328 was achieved.
- Extensive documentation, paper, and electronic trails, and all footage as well as behind the scenes were documented and archived for creating future templates.
- Logistics, training, documentation, and carefully screened and scrubbed data analytics went hand-in-hand and the project increased in magnitude, and so did the team rise to the occasion.